Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes because I learned heaps at school.
2. What have you learnt this term? This term I learn about 3D shapes and write a description.
3. What have you found easy this term? I found the easiest is maths because on 3D we did this document and I got some right.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? The thing that is difficult is IXL because sometimes it tricks you when you answer the question.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? This term my friends help me with my learning and my teacher Miss G.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? Next term I will listen carefully to the teacher.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? Next term I am going to do better than what I did this term.